|Job Title:||Registered Architect|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2020 18:25|
- Manage an experienced an eager team of 5
- Permanent role with strong stability and pipeline
- Hands-on role working closely in design and delivery
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique company focuses in the design and contruct of high-end luxury homes and duplexes across Sydney southern and eastern suburbs. With a mixture of design and construction staff, the collaboration is very strong and highly practical, allowing all staff to expand on their skill sets. The office is based in Sutherland Shire and the team are extremely down to earth and welcoming.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role will be a senior one, managing an existing team of 5 junior design professionals. You will manage the team, projects and Clients, and give final approval and sign-off on project designs, whilst seeing them through to final delivery.
- Lead the design team and coorindate with construction teams
- Deliver projects from initial brief to construction & handover
- Be hands-on with project delivery and coordination
- Project sign-off
- Internal mentoring and training where appropriate
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Registration with the NARB is absolutely essential
- Strong knowledge and experience with Revit software
- Strong previous high-end Residential project experience
- Luxury Residential projects are ideal - being houses and duplexes
- A strong knowledge of construction codes and standards
- Autonomous and independent attitude with strong communication skills
This company places employees at the top of the priority list. Unlike most companies, this company wants promote you! If you grow, they grow! The day-to-day is fun and fulfilling, with a hands on team and an office environment next to none!
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills
- Work on a portfolio of intricate high-end Residential projects
- Located in the Sutherland Shire in a quiet and peaceful treet office
- Take owenership of the team and your role
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's