|Job Title:||Design Architect|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2020 19:20|
- Focus on design, reporting directly to the Design Manager
- Based in 1 minute's walking distance from the train station
- Strong project pipeline with experienced seniors willing to teach
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable North Sydney based studio works across a range of sectors in both Architecture and Interior Design, and specifically specialising in Industrial and Commercial projects. The team work collaboratively on projects from early concept through to delivery with a very hands on approach with Clients and stakeholders.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be reporting directly to the Design Manager, focusing on Indsutrial sector projects predominately in the design and DA stages initially. You will focus on initial spatial planning heavily, and carry the project along through to delivery. The role will be hands on with coordination and documentation.
- Strong Revit documentation
- Spatial planning and concept design
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (already completed)
- Minimum 5 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Revit skills (studio experience essential)
- Project experience in the Industrial and Commercial sectors
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
Join a collaborative team focused on delivering high quality work, but also an inclusive culture focused on team and individual progression and retention. Enjoy a fun office vibe, hands-on mentors, exciting and challenging projects and a healthy work life balance!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's