Senior Geotechnical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Geotechnical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2020 16:49|
Join this well established Engineering consultancy. This Australian based consultancy is renowned in the market for their strong pipe-line of infrastructure and commercial projects. This flat management structure provides the opportunity to grow and develop your career in order to showcase your experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Senior Geotechnical Engineer, you will be responsible for a project from start to finish. In addition, you will be involved in the site investigations, design of projects and mentoring a small team. Working on high value projects, you will be playing a vital role in growing the company providing your expertise.
- Conduct site investigations and soil testings
- Assess the soil stability for infrastructure projects such as roads, tunnels and bridges
- Report writing
- Geotechnical design
- Manage the project through to construction phase
- Prepare correspondence and liaise with stakeholders
- Provide related advice for developing engineering solution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Suitable engineering degree with focus on Geotechnical
- 5+ years domestic experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prepare technical reports and prepare proposals
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and best practice concepts
This company values collaboration and a supportive atmosphere. To engage and motivate the team, yearly bonuses and reviews are provided to ensure an opportunity for career progression.
- Establish yourself with this highly approachable and supportive team
- Desirable salary package and yearly bonus scheme
- Landmark projects to increase attractiveness of your portfolio
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's