Junior Geotechnical Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Geotechnical Engineer|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $70,00 +|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 17:46|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Australian-based Consultancy provides the opportunity for a Junior Geotechnical Engineer to gain industry experience and showcase their skills. This mid-tier consultancy is renowned in the market for their impressive and stable commercial and infrastructure projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Junior Geotechnical Engineer, you will be working alongside a supportive team that will assist in developing your skills and progressing within your career. Reporting to a Senior team, you will be involved in, but not limited to, the site investigations, soil sampling and the report writing. This full-permanent position will will ensure career stability and longevity whilst progressing in a reputable company.
- Conduct site investigations and soil testings
- Assess the soil stability and slope for infrastructure projects such as roads, tunnels and bridges with a senior team.
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Related Engineering, Science and Environmental degree
- Minimum 1.5 + years of local Geotechnical Engineering experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Essential knowledge of local requirements and standards
This consultancy prides themselves upon their warm atmosphere within the workplace that motivates their staff. To ensure employee engagement is consistent, monthly incentives and outings are implemented. In addition, a strong work life balance is promoted with their flexible working hours.
- Excellent work life balance, promoting flexible working hours
- Ensuring career progression, growing within a well-respected company
- A Mid-Tier consultancy, providing a strong culture
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's