Senior Geotechnical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Geotechnical Engineer|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 12:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Develop and evolve your career in a well-established consultancy. Being based in the heart of Sydney, this consultancy is reputable for both their Geotechnical and Environmental sectors. Due to their strong stance within the market, they have large and stable pipe-line of infrastructure projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Establish yourself in the market as a Senior Geotechnical Engineer. Working along side a senior team managing and leading projects from start to finish. This full-time permanent position ensures you utilise your industry knowledge and establish your name in the market. You will be responsible for overlooking the site investigations to managing a team and conducting the report writing.
- Conduct site and field work fairly autonomously
- Report and analyse on your findings
- Manage the project through to construction phase
- Provide related advice for developing engineering solutions
- Ensure the site complies with the relevant regulations in respect to geotechnical risk
- Provide guidance and mentor to juniors when needed
- Engineering degree (Geotechnical focus will be advantageous)
- Ability to work autonomously on site and in the office
- 5+ years domestic experience
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and best practice concepts
- Portfolio showcasing various residential and commercial developments
This company acknowledges that the company is as good as their employees, therefore providing all the essentials to ensure their team feels recognised and utilised to their fullest potential. With regular training to encourage growth and career progression, whilst providing incentives and bonuses.
- Join a highly approachable and supportive team environment
- Busy pipeline of projects
- Establish yourself with a mid-tier consultancy to lead a small team in the future
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's