|Job Title:||Engineering Surveyor|
|Salary:||Competitive rates on offer|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a specialist firm who offer various services within the Land Surveying Industry in WA. They're a family owned business with around 40 employees and growing. They have focused predominately on civil projects for top tier clients on both the east and west coast of Australia . Due to a strong project pipeline, they are now looking at expanding their team on taking on multiple Surveyors on for permanent positions.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Engineering Surveyor, this role is going to be a mix of being based on site and in the office. You'll supervise a team of field staff / Surveyors, organise peg outs, and review reports and documentation in the office alongside a Registered Surveyor.
- Overlook projects and a small team for a smooth delivery of project
- Review & sign off on reports and required documentation
- Assist the field team and provide direction when needed
- Deliver multiple civil projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualifications in Surveying
- Strong experience with either bulk earthworks or concreting projects
- Confident to run sites and sign off on projects autonomously
- Drone tickets will be highly advantageous
The company firmly believe that team collaboration is the key to their success. They understand for each and every successful project delivery, both team work and support from Senior Management plays a key factor. Working closely with management, your progression will be monitored and promotions will be awarded in return for your hard work.
- Strong opportunity to move in to a Senior Surveyor position
- Competitive rates on offer
- Work alongside industry leaders
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Building Regulations Consultant
$100,000 - $140,000 + super
Project Manager - Subdivision
$180,000 - $200,000 + Super
$120k - $150k INC
Senior Access Consultant
$90,000 - $140,000 + super
Cadet Building Inspector x 4
$50,000 - $55,000 + super