Level 1/2 IT Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Level 1/2 IT Support Analyst|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2020 12:40|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a very established, multi-award winning company, who pride themselves on the quality of service provided to their clients. They specialise in managed IT services for their clients from their great location in Sydney's Hills District with a particular mindset on proper work-life balance.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role within the organisation will be reporting and working closely with the Operations Manager to provide strong technology leading solutions to your clients. You will enjoy the benefit of close relationships with your team and be a fellow team player who will roll up your sleeves to help team members out during crunch time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide level 1/2 support within agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Deployment of technology upgrades.
- Engage with external vendors to ensure all problems are resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Work with your fellow teams members to increase your skills and learn from each other.
- Escalate complex problems with detailed notes to the correct personnel.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience as a level 1/2 IT Support Analyst within a Managed Service Provider.
- Valid drivers licence and reliable car required.
- Great understanding of MS Office 365.
- Strong knowledge within Active Directory and Exchange.
- Previous expereince in hardware support.
- Certificates in System / Network or Cloud technologies is highly desirable.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The employees of this business would describe it as a relaxed, fun environment where you have the autonomy to own your role in a structured environment that is designed to help you grow your skills and career moving forward. The long standing owners of this 100% Australian owned business looks to reward their employees for their hard work with top tier work-life balance opportunities and remuneration rewards.
- Great opportunity to develop your skills and grow with the business.
- North-west location with great public transport nearby.
- On-site reserved parking.
- Relaxed family feel environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999