Perioperative Services Nurse Unit Manager
|Job Title:||Perioperative Services Nurse Unit Manager|
|Salary:||$141,679 + super|
|Contact Name:||Rylan Stubbins|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2020 17:07|
- Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Fantastic employee benefits programs
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading provider of private healthcare in the North of Sydney. Renowned for interventional, emergency and elective procedures this organisation focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Perioperative Services Nurse Unit Manager you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators. You'll be responsible for the day to day management of the unit, including rostering, managing the departments resources, staff allocation and the provision of mentorship and support to staff.
- Perform detailed analysis of service activity and resource utilisation to assist capacity
- Develop, implement and evaluate the Operational plan of the Peri-operative Services
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Surgeons, Theatre Coordinators and Managers in developing, monitoring and reporting key clinical indicators
- Review services in collaboration with relevant stakeholders to achieve
- Develop and maintain a culture of continuous improvement
- Provide leadership in the strategic development and maintenance of the operational resources to support and enhance patient care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Lengthy experience in a senior management position
- Experience in one or more of the following speciaLties Orthopaedic, Cardiac, Vascular and Neuro
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Perioperative Management experience
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Current WWCC or ability to obtain
- Management qualifications (or working towards) desirable
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave, rostering and job sharing. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Stable opportunity offering a career, not a job
- Clear pathway offered for continued career growth
- Industry leading superannuation
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible salary packaging and novated car leasing
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's