|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2020 09:47|
- Very close and hands-on team in the CBD
- Work with notable leaders within the industry
- Permanent opportunity offering excellent work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-known and multi-disciplinary design studio has offices nationwide and works across a wide range of project sized, sectors and stages. They have a hands-on approach to projects and to clients and a collaborative approach to their architecture and workplace culture. They are based conveniently close to public transport in the CBD.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is ideal for a passionate and energetic Architect with the ability to assist on leading projects, with experience working on larger scale hospitals. You will strike a balance of design and delivery, as well as team/project coordination and 'jumping on the tools' with Revit.
- Design development
- Revit design and documentation
- DAs and construction documentation/coordination
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, ideally registration but non-essential
- Very strong Revit skills with practical studio experience is a must
- 5+ years local experience and proven experience in a project leadership role
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Clinical/Healthcare sector experience is essential, with a good understanding of AHFG
This environment is full of industry leaders who have a very genuine love and passion for unique and bespoke design. They have an equal obsession of the beauty and the details, and have all sorts of fun throwing ideas and collaborating in and outside the studio.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's