Senior Fire Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Engineer|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $170,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2021 08:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a medium size, engineering consultancy who employ over 80 people nationally and deliver large and iconic projects throughout Sydney and Melbourne. The business covers various project sectors including commercial, defence, hotel, healthcare, education, data centre and mixed-use.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suitable for a motivated person who has a strong desire to progress upwards in the business and to work towards company ownership. The successful person will have complete freedom and autonomy to manage their own time and projects independently - with strong support systems in place.
- Fee proposals
- Fire Engineering Reports
- Fire Engineers Briefs
- Fire Engineering Peer Review
- Alternative solutions
- Client management
- Team mentorship
- C10 accreditation (desirable) or working towards
- Master of Fire Safety Engineering (preferred)
- Team leader or management experience (desirable)
- Sound technical understanding of Fire Engineering and proven track record
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with stakeholders and internal team members
Senior Employees enjoy working in this company as they are provided with trust and good support systems. There is a strong focus on teamwork, training and development, and all disciplines socialise and collaborate.
- Career progression path to ownership
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Busy project pipeline offering job security
- Diverse portfolio of medium to large projects
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's