|Job Title:||Surgical Nurse|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + Super|
|Contact Name:||Rylan Stubbins|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2020 12:17|
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development initiatives
- Career progression opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading provider of private healthcare in the North of Sydney, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services for patients. Work for a providor whos patients come first and have a dedicated focus in the provision of high quality clinical care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators. Ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within the Surgical Ward.
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery and rehabilitation
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive post-graduate acute nursing experience
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, and a bespoke proffesional development training programme, to help progress staff to where they want to be in their career.
- Stable opportunity offering a career, not a job
- Clear pathway offered for continued career progression
- Enjoy regular team outings and events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's