BIM Modeller/Revit Designer - Fire
|Job Title:||BIM Modeller/Revit Designer - Fire|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $110,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020 10:24|
This company is a national multidisciplinary engineering consultancy located in Sydney. They are specialist in delivering small to large-scale projects covering many sectors including healthcare, defence, retail, commercial, government, high-rise commercial and mixed-use.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is to join the Hydraulic & Fire team and will focus on modelling Fire services including full wet (hydrants, hose reels and sprinklers), dry and detection systems. The successful person will also have the chance to assist the Hydraulic services team in delivering their work. You will be involved in delivering a research facility project and many other challenging projects.
- Produce and develop 3D documentation in Revit MEP on Building Services projects
- Edit models based on engineers recommendations
- Run clash detection and coordinate with other services using Navisworks
- Regular interaction and liaison with the engineering team
- Produce documentation occasionally in AutoCAD
- Over 3 years of experience using Revit MEP
- Drafting or engineering qualifications
- Previous experience modelling Fire services (preferred)
- Previous experience modelling Hydraulic services (desirable)
- Skilled in Revit and the ability to operate the software with no or limited supervision
- Proven track record using Revit and delivering projects
- AutoCAD and Navisworks experience
Employees enjoy working in this company as they have a positive office culture with strong beliefs around flexibility and work-life balance. The office environment is described by employees as being friendly, social and supportive. All employees are provided with opportunities to become more involved within different stages of the project to continually work on their professional and career development.
- Busy project pipeline offering job security
- Career progression opportunities towards a senior position
- Competitive salary with reviews
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's