Assistant Design Architect
|Job Title:||Assistant Design Architect|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020 18:20|
- Exciting large-scale projects under the guidance of some of the best
- Permanent position with stability in a highly uncertain time
- Easy location just a few minutes’ walk from North Sydney Station
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading North Sydney based design studio has decades of experience delivering outstanding projects in a diverse range of sectors. Their approach to Architecture is very design focused and technically driven with innovative software and bulletproof process. The studio is highly collaborative in nature and has a strong focus on staff development and team culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a junior to mid level design orientated Architect looking to work on exciting larger scole projects, and to be mentored by some of the most established professionals in the industry. You will work predomaintely on early stages of the project, improving your exposure to more than just construction documentation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of design from concept to delivery
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Revit documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated conceptual design skills and hand sketching ability
- Revit, AutoCAD and SketchUp proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- Ability to produce and coordinate DA documentation
- Proven and substantial Mutli-Res and/or Aged Care experience
The balance between internal culture and collaboration as well as external customer service and project quality is next to none here. The team have lots of fun day to day and often have team events, lunches and drinks. Currently in this economic climate, the company offers working from home and flexibility in your role, with a high degree of trust with its employees.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's