|Job Title:||Engineering Surveyor|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $180,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Greg Moore|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 17:57|
- Multidiscipline Surveying firm, opportunity to gain experience in new sectors
- High end technology exposure with UAV and Laser Scanning
- Continuous growth, plenty of room for career advancement
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A multidisciplinary surveying firm is looking for an engineering surveyor to join its expanding FIFO team. With a huge pipeline of projects, this company has projects that are 18 months long, offering permanent positions. These projects are across large infrastructure projects including Mining, SMP, Earthworks and Civil Construction.
This company has been growing extremely fast, with plenty more plans in the future making it one of the most exciting firms to join. They offer support, for transition into new sectors and value seeing their surveyors becoming more knowledgeable.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Engineering Surveyor you will be working on 2-1 roster across anything from Earthworks, Concrete, Conveyors, SMP, Laser Scanning and UAV’s. It is not expected to be experienced in all these areas and training will be provided to help support you with any new skills gained.
- Construction set outs
- Flying Drones
- Using either 12D or LisCAD for processing data
- Laser Scanning
- SMP – not essential
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Preferably at least a Diploma in Surveying
- Use of Leica equipment
- Familiar with a FIFO lifestyle preferable
- Knowledge of processing surveying data
Despite the growth, this is a company that wants to provide support to all it’s staff and let you know you matter. Each project usually has a close nit groups of 10-12 surveyors and encourage you to socialise outside of work.
This is a business that fundamentally derives it’s self around helping and developing it’s staff. If you feel you’re not getting helped or left out on site, and not progressing in regards to skill development or career progression, this business takes notice.
- In house training and courses paid for
- Family-friendly working environment
- Mix of FIFO and residential roles
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Greg Moore on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's