|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2020 16:48|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This tier 2 mechanical contractor has grown from strength to strength and continues to build relationships with their high end clients. They are well-established in their market and have secured numerous projects within building services. This company focuses on the long term by providing continuous employee development and opportunities for career progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Joining the company as a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for providing your technical expertise for various commercial projects valued over $10 million. You will work within this highly collaborative and supportive team of engineers to ensure each project is delivered to a high quality.
- Prepare and deliver HVAC calculations
- Deliver submission reports
- Involvement in the design & documentation of HVAC systems
- Liaise with clients and subcontractors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Successful delivery of commercial projects
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
This experienced team of engineering professionals are described as technical leaders because of their high caliber of skill and talent. This company experiences a high staff retention rate due to their ability to offer secure employment from a strong pipeline of projects. Career progression is a core objective of this company for each employee. You will have many opportunities to develop your skills and take your career a step further within the company.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Enhance your portfolio with varied projects
- Convenient office location
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's