|Job Title:||Structural Drafter|
|Salary:||$70,000 to $85,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 18:16|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Engineering consultancy based in Sydney’s CBD are well-established and highly regarded within their field. Having experienced so much success within the Structural & Civil markets for well over 20 years, they've been met with much success and demand from their clients due to their quality of work and strong business partnerships. As they continue to grow and delve further into the Structural market, they’re looking for an experienced Revit Draftsperson to assist with the growth of the drafting team and delivery of various building projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a experienced Structural Revit Draftsperson, you will be responsible for the hands-on Revit drafting and modelling of multiple buildings across NSW - schools, universities, residential apartments, commercial buildings. This position requires you to be confident with Revit and capable to liaise with architects and engineers confidently.
- Manage your projects autonomously & deliver structural drawings using Revit
- Liaise with architects, engineers, clients etc to deliver your project
- Train and mentor staff when necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Engineering or Drafting is advantageous
- Proficient with Structural Revit software is essential
- Navisworks proficiency desirable
- Display a portfolio of various building projects
- Strong ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
As a growing multi-disciplined engineering consultancy, you will enjoy a working environment that is collaborative, empowering and professional. Management are innovative and ambitious, and place a strong focus on providing a tailored service to each of their clients. This is a team driven to succeed, and you will become a key player of this success in the industry.
- Sydney CBD location
- Diverse project portfolio to remain engaged and competitive in the market
- Social, supportive and team-orientated working environment
- Revit speciaists
- Full-time position, 5 days per week
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999
for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's