|Job Title:||Revit Drafter|
|Salary:||$70,000 to $85,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2020 19:48|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Multipldisciplined across Civil, Structural, Environmental and Geotechnical Engineering, this consultancy has experienced exponential growth over the last 12 months and have successfully increased their industry presence during the covid19 period. Key relationships and aliiances across their industry has allowed successful repeat business and partnerships across clientele.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a experienced Revit Drafter, you will join the structural engineering team, and will be responsible for the hands-on Revit drafting and modelling of multiple buildings across NSW. Proficiency and experience with AutoCAD and Navisworks are of high interest.
- Manage your projects autonomously & deliver structural drawings using Revit
- Liaise with architects, engineers, clients etc to deliver your project
- Work autonomously and in line with set deadlines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient with Structural Revit software is essential
- Proficient with Navisworks beneficial
- Display a portfolio of various building projects
- Strong ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
As a successful mid-tier consultancy, you will enjoy a working environment that is collaborative, empowering and professional. Management are innovative and ambitious, and place a strong focus on providing a tailored service to each of their clients. This is a team driven to succeed, and you will become a key player of this success in the industry.
- Sydney CBD location
- Growing team with ample career progression opportunities
- Social, supportive and team-orientated working environment
- Revit well-established company wide
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's