Graduate Speech Pathologist
|Job title:||Graduate Speech Pathologist|
|Industry:||Healthcare Speech Pathologists|
|Salary||Generous Salary Package & Benefits Offered|
|Contact name:||Sarah Pegios|
- Permanent Full Time and Part Time Positions - Interview Immediately
- Emphasis on training for professional and personal development
- Fun, energetic, and supportive team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Start your career with an industry leader that prides itself on providing quality care and support to all of its Clients. This well-regarded organisation has a multidisciplinary approach, allowing you to grow and develop with the support of highly skilled practitioners you work alongside.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Speech Pathologist, you will provide assessment and intervention for clients that present with a range of communication difficulties. You will manage a varied caseload and provide services to children and adults . Ongoing training and support will be provided to you as a Graduate to assist in building your skill set.
- Provide current and evidence based assessment and therapy
- Contribute to the improvement of stutters, vocal, and cognitive communication impairments
- Deliver therapy by addressing deficits in the areas of communication, social skills, and emotional regulation
- Conduct all sessions around the individuals interests ensuring they are having fun and engaged
- Implement recommendations for language and communication
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Practicing member of Speech Pathology Australia
- National Police Check and Working With Children’s Check is advantageous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Join a team that have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist their Clients. Providing a respectful work environment where employees feel valued and there is a strong emphasis on person-centered care is a large focus of this team. Mentorship within the organisation means that you will be able to evolve your skills and boost your career.
- Receive support and guidance from experienced practitioners
- Achieve high job satisfaction from this rewarding work
- Join a fun and dynamic team who organise regular social events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.