|Job title:||Project Architect|
|Salary||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Long-term stability & career progression opportunities
- Work both autonomously & collaboratively across all project stages
- Enjoy an outstanding company reputation & workplace culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architectural has studios across Ausrtalia's main cities with a very healthy pipeline and fluid resourcing between the offices. The studio works on exciting and diverse projects across the Multi-Residential, Commercial, Mixed-Use and many other sectors. Above all, the company enjoys a stellar reputation and focuses on maintaining an extremely high quality with their designs and an internal environemnt where people are able to progress in their careers, feel supported, and enjoy their passion in design!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The Sydney office, based in the heart of the CBD, has a recent vacancy for a capable and experienced Project Architect, ideally at the mid approaching senior level. Your role will be an ideal balance of autonomous work and collaborative work, and will be working across all project stages, predomiantely on Multi-Residential, Commercial and Mixed-Use projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation from concept to delivery
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Revit documentation and implementation at all stages
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project design and coordination skills as a recent Registered Architect
- You must be highly Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Ideally a mix of project typologies with at least some Multi-Res & MIxed-Use
This company maintains an excellent reputation and culture across all of their offices in different states, and withtin each individual office. Day to day is enjoyable and light hearted with a team of down to earth and highly passionate design professionals.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.