Senior Environmental Consultant
|Job title:||Senior Environmental Consultant|
|Salary||$90,000 - $130,000 +|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is one of Sydney's most prominent Environmental firms. Being established in the market for their consistent Contaminated Land and Remediation projects, this consultancy is fit for a Senior Environmental Engineer to thrive in their role.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Play a significant role as a Senior Environmental Consultant within the contaminated land division. You will be working on a number of important NSW initiatives. In this position, you will be mentoring juniors, as well as being able to work on a number of reputable projects.
- Prepare proposals & technical reports
- Liaise with clients, contractors and Councils in regards to projects
- Contaminated site investigation and management
- Work on a range of commercial, infrastructure, residential and waste projects
- Project management and project delivery
- Mentor/train junior staff
- Environmental tertiary qualifications
- Minimum 6 years domestic experience as an Environmental Consultant
- Must have experience in contaminated land consultancy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting time to join this successful and growing organisation. Well-known for adhering to excellence, this consultancy boasts a collaborative and productive working environment. With excellent staff retention, employees find the benefits and incentive scheme to be one of the best in the industry.
- Lucrative salary
- Fantastic company culture - Family orientated
- High staff retention rates with the stability of a permanent position
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999