|Job Title:||Graduate Physiotherapist|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $70,000 + Super + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 08:00|
- Multiple Positions Available for a Jan/Feb Start
- Collaborative team environment with motivated work culture
- Build your experience by working with a varied patient caseload
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-established Practice has clinics located along the countries East Coast. Placing a significant level of importance on delivering a patient centred service, this team is focused on supporting and making a positive difference in the wider community.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Starting as a Graduate Physiotherapist, this position will allow you the opportunity to increase your skillset by working with various types of patients. Being directly mentored by a Senior, you will be given all the resources and support to work successfully in both a clinical and community setting.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop treatment plans
- Manage a varied caseload of patients
- Provide pain management and other treatment assistance
- Assess, educate, and implement relevant prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- National Police Check
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Placing a high level of importance on their employees, this firm invests in the ongoing development, support, and growth of its team. Surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals who love what they do, you will be motivated to give your absolute best each day and be greatly rewarded through your work.
- This firm invests in its staff and offers long term employment stability
- Tailored career progression plans provided to pave a clear path to growth and success
- Regular team social events arranged
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's