|Salary||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- ArchiCAD Architect - High-end single dwelling residential projects
- All-rounder Architect role - design and technical delivery
- Located in the central and exciting suburb of Paddington
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique style Architectural firm specialises in High-end Luxury Residential projects, particularly small density and single dwellings, in predomaintely Sydney's Eastern Suburbs. This company places employees at the very top of the priority list, promoting progression and career opportunities, not to mentioned a fun and down to earth team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Director, you will take a great deal of ownership in your role, being part of a close knit team. You will manage projects from end to end, and have a high degree of project and stakeholder involvement. This position is flexible to contract or permanent, and is likely to commence in December or the new year.
- Engage in feasibility studies and concept designs
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Running projects and their stakeholders
- Client and stakeholder management
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong knowledge and experience with ArchiCAD software
- Strong previous high-end Residential project experience
- Luxury Residential projects are ideal - being high-end homes
- Autonomous and independent attitude with strong communication skills
This company places employees at the top of the priority list. Unlike most companies, this company wants promote you! If you grow, the grow! The day-to-day is fun and fulfilling, with a hands on team and an office environment next to none!
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills
- Work on a large scale portfolio of intricate high-end Residential projects
- Utilise the vast experience of seniors sitting right next to you!
- Located in central Surry Hills
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.