|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||$130k - $150k INC|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 12:58|
- High-End multi-residential project
- Work with leading Project manager in the Canberra market
- Manage and lead established sub-contractors
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Canberra leading company is made incredible headway within the last several years and are going from strength to strength within the Canberra market and the surrounding region. They have secured several large scale high rise residential projects ranging from $10mil – $100mil.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will need to hit the ground running on this existing project to be sure project miles stones are completed on time and be agile to manage several trades simultaneously. You will be reporting to a well-rounded Project manager and site team.
- Coordinate well-established sub-contractors
- Manage WHS and toolbox talks
- Build Client engagement and key stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 3- 5 years of trade experience on high rise residential projects
- Complete a project portfolio of similar projects in the range of $10mil – $40mil
- Outstanding track record of on-site safety and SWMS
- Experience in managing up to 30 trades simultaneously
This tight-knit team is looking for like-minded individuals that enjoyed high levels of precision and finishes along with enjoying high energy individuals. They strive to provide market-leading work-life balance and understand the importance of family time.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's