|Job title:||General Foreman|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$130k - $150k INC|
|Contact name:||Jimmy Sammut|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multi-disciplined head contractor is gearing up for an extremely busy 2021. This well respected and renowned for high-quality. The core ethos of this company is teamwork and the people that make this company a pleasure to work with.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced General Foreman with a well-rounded experience, both in structures and finishes. They have several projects in the pipeline and are looking to ensure the project is fully staffed and prepared to deliver high-quality outcomes for the client.
- Manage & organise sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Oversee onsite safety requirements
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Ability to aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualified
- Min 5+ years Foreman experience with a reputable company on similar sized projects
- Experience in multi-level residential projects
- Working knowledge of other trades
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including sub-contractors.
- Hands-on, can-do and motivated attitude
- Ability to use technology for your work, including email; we use various computer systems and apps for our building projects
- Future career aspirations
This company surrounds themself with highly professional construction personnel, with strong teamwork principles and core values. Culture is the most significant area that the client is looking at, skills and experience can be taught, working well with the existing team is a core behaviour that will quickly be identified.
- Join well-known head contractor
- The close-knit site and office team with one shared a common goal to achieve outlining success
- Outstanding projects to boost your construction portfolio
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to email@example.com