|Job Title:||Structures Foreman|
|Salary:||$140k - $160k INC|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 14:21|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multi-disciplined head contractor, having won several large commercial new builds and has a robust existing pipeline. This well-established company in the Canberra market with several iconic buildings both here and abroad.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Foreman with a well-rounded experience, both in structures and finishes. They have several projects in the pipeline and are looking to ensure the project is fully staffed and prepared to deliver high-quality outcomes for the client.
- Manage & organise sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Oversee onsite safety requirements
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Ability to aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualified
- Min 10+ years as a Structures Foreman experience with a reputable company on similar sized projects
- Experience in multi-level residential projects
- Working knowledge of other trades
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including sub-contractors.
- Hands-on, can-do, and a motivated attitude
- Ability to use technology for your work, including email; we use various computer systems and apps for our building projects
- Future career aspirations
This company is highly driven and focuses on client satisfaction. Reputation is highly prised within this company, and are looking for people to continue to build upon.
- Join well-known head contractor
- Highly sought-after projects to be a part of
- The close-knit site and office team with one shared a common goal to achieve outlining success
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's