|Job Title:||Site/Project Engineer|
|Salary:||$ 100,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national award-winning head contractor is well-known and respected in the Canberra market and the wider construction sector. They are highly experienced in large scale commercial, multi-residential health and government projects. Current and previous employees have had positive and uplifting experience while working within this company. this company prides itself for high quality workmanship and outstanding build quality and in return they give outstanding training, guidance and career opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for Site and Project Engineers with experience in high rise multi-residential or commercial new build. You will be joining an established team and need to understand large scale build methodology. You will be working under an experienced Senior Project Manager and working in a team of 2 other Site Engineers.
- Oversee on-site safety requirements
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Preparing RFT’s and RFI’s
- Prepare and check subcontractor packages, scopes tender recommendations and submit for approval
- Review, assist in negotiations, administer and finalize subcontracts
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s in Building and Construction or Construction Management is essential
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Site Engineer is highly desired
- Experience with a reputable company on similar sized projects
- Experience on multi-level residential projects
- Working knowledge of other trades
- Experience in coaching and mentor cadets
This company believes in high-quality workmanship, not cutting corners and getting the job done the first time correctly. Senior managers has a keen eye for detail, and shoddy quality work will be identified very quickly. The site team is extensive, thus requiring someone that works well within the team and supports the project are going to be favored over knowledge.
- Join well-known head contractor
- Career development on offer
- Well know project that will boost your portfolio
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's