Foreman/Site Manager Residential
|Job Title:||Foreman/Site Manager Residential|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Canberra construction company utilised the time in 2020 to capitalise in the market and tender quite aggressively. Thus resulting in an increase in active projects and creating a backlog of pipeline. With a strong presence in the Canberra market for over 25 years and with a stellar reputation along with a large portfolio of a completed work and repeat clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a dynamic and well-rounded foreman/Site Manager, who is looking for personal development and growth, and a team that will offer not just a place to work but a second family. You will be working on bespoke homes for influential clients and repeat end users. Depending on the pipeline, you will have the ability to work on commercial new builds within your role. Giving you a great base to grow and develop your skillset.
- Manage & organise sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Oversee onsite safety requirements
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Ability to aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualified
- Min 3+ years Foreman/Site Manager experience with a reputable company on similar sized projects
- Experience in bespoke residential construction
- Working knowledge of other trades
- Strong Canberra network of subcontractors
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including sub-contractors.
- Hands-on, can-do and motivated attitude
This company believes in development and growth. This is not a company to join with the intentions to stay stagnant at a certain level. This company promotes from within and wants everyone to move forward within their career. A small intimate team that needs to have collaborative skills and support the wider business.
- Attractive salary package
- Variety of projects to work on across all sectors of construction
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and career development
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's