|Job title:||Canberra Foreman|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$100k - $150k INC|
|Contact name:||Jimmy Sammut|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Multiple clients are looking for Foreman. Tier 1 and 2 companies within single dwelling, low rise and high rise residential, commercial new build and fit-out. Projects ranging from $1M - $140M.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
To be considered, you must have a demonstrated background within Australian construction projects. You must also be willing and able to relocate yourself/family to the Canberra region. These roles are not FIFO.
- Manage & organize sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Oversee onsite safety requirements
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Ability to aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualified
- Min 3+ years Foreman/Site Manager experience with a reputable company on similar sized projects
- Working knowledge of other trades
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including sub-contractors.
- Hands-on, can-do and motivated attitude
Canberra is a vibrant city that has seen substantial growth within the last five years, and the construction market is a leading industry with solid stability for the foreseeable future. Canberra is a fantastic place to gain skills and grow within our construction career, along with a family-friendly city to raise a family.
- Attractive salary packages
- Variety of projects to work on across all sectors of construction
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and career development
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org