Canberra Contracts Administrator
|Job title:||Canberra Contracts Administrator|
|Industry:||Construction Contracts Administration|
|Salary||$70k - $120k INC|
|Contact name:||Jimmy Sammut|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Multiple clients are looking for a Contracts administrator. Tier 1 and 2 companies within single dwelling, low rise and high rise residential, commercial new build and fit-out. Projects ranging from $1M - $140M.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
To be considered, you must have a demonstrated background within Australian construction projects. You must also be willing and able to relocate yourself/family to the Canberra region. These roles are not FIFO.
- Assisting teams with procurement
- Understanding and complying with Head Contract & Subcontractor conditions
- Manage document control
- Setting up a subcontractor preamble database
- Assist in cost forecasting and reporting of projects in accordance with the reporting timetable
- Assist in the production of Project Control Group reports, Internal reports as required by the Project Manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Diploma in Construction Management or Building and Construction
- Min 3 years' experience in Contracts Administration
- Strong technical base with experience working with similar project size
- Experience in all stages of subcontract management
Canberra is a vibrant city that has seen substantial growth within the last five years, and the construction market is a leading industry with solid stability for the foreseeable future. Canberra is a fantastic place to gain skills and grow within our construction career, along with a family-friendly city to raise a family.
- Attractive salary packages
- Variety of projects to work on across all sectors of construction
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and career development
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C