|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$160K to $180K + Super|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 17:36|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-respected contractor has an outstanding reputation within the Canberra market. This company fosters long term employees and high performing site teams with solid relationships within Canberra's subcontractor networks. With their continued success within the Canberra market, they are looking to expand to Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a highly professional, polished, and dynamic Project Manager. This company has been awarded several projects resulting in an immediate need for project managers to hit the ground running. They are a variety of projects that you may be required to undertake. This is dependent on background, experience, and team culture fit.
- Leading and managing multiple client representatives
- Manage & organise sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Ability to aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
- Sourcing project-specific trades.
- Drafting and issuing subcontracts.
- Manage invoices and claims.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications
- Previous experience in projects from $5M to $100M
- Management of project cost controls
- Programming, budgeting, and forecasting
- Variation and progress claims
- Client, team and supplier management
- Ensuring best practice QA, WHS and IR
This company champions work-life balance and company cohesion. This extremely tight-knit company focuses on team dynamics and high-quality workmanship. If you are looking for a genuine family-run company with opportunities to grow and develop, then this is a company where you can find a long term home.
- Long term position
- Outstanding support and development opportunities
- The close-knit site and office team with one shared a common goal to achieve outlining success.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's