|Job Title:||Fit-out Foreman|
|Salary:||$90k - $130k INC|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 17:20|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-respected contractor has an outstanding reputation within the Canberra market. This company operates slightly under the radar within Canberra. However, the end product is clients that are repeat users with a strong pipeline of work.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a highly professional Foreman or Leading Hands looking to take the next step within their career. This company has been awarded several government projects resulting in the need for highly experienced fit-out/finishes Foreman experienced within government projects, with the ability to communicate effectively to both trades and client-side representatives.
- Manage & organise sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Oversee onsite safety requirements
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Ability to aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade Background
- Position open to a Leading Hand with 5+ years experience looking for the next step
- Fit-out/refurbishment sector background working on projects up to $5M
- Experience in Government fit-out is highly regarded
- Supportive of a culture that values people
- Can mentor others, is a confident team leader and a great communicator
This company champions work-life balance and company cohesion. This extremely tight-knit company focuses on team dynamics and high-quality workmanship. If you are looking for a genuine family-run company with opportunities to grow and develop, then this is a company where you can find a long-term home.
- Long term position
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Outstanding support and development opportunities
- The close-knit site and office team with one shared a common goal to achieve outlining success.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's