|Job Title:||Finishes Foreman|
|Salary:||$75,000 to $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2021 16:42|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading Canberra head contractor has a strong footprint within the Canberra market, resulting in being awarded several large scale projects. This company champions teamwork and culture within the organisation and focuses on the long term employment of its employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Leading Hand or Foreman with experience in finishes. You will be integrated into an established team to undertake a larger-scale commercial fit-out/refurbishment project.
- Manage & organise sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Oversee onsite safety requirements
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Ability to aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualified
- Min 3 years Foreman experience with a reputable company on similar sized projects would also look at experienced leading hand
- Experience in commercial fit out projects above $5M would be highly desirable
- Working knowledge of other trades
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including sub-contractors.
- Hands-on, can-do and motivated attitude
- Ability to use technology for your work, including email; we use various computer systems and apps for our building projects
- Future career aspirations
This company surrounds themself with highly professional construction personnel, with strong teamwork is one of their core values. They want a harmonious atmosphere within the company at all times. They are happy to train and development towards your individual career goals.
- Join well-known head contractor
- Focus on work-life balance and weekends off
- The close-knit site and office team with one shared a common goal to achieve outlining success.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's