Senior Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Project Engineer|
|Salary:||$160k - $200k package|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 10:25|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This tier 1 national construction company is leading the Canberra market in large scale construction and is currently undertaking multiple projects and are looking to build their extensive team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will join a large site team where you will be in charge of several extensive trade packages and be expected to accomplish with little supervision. While also training and mentoring several Project Engineers.
- Reviewing design and engineering plans and ensuring project milestones are met
- Perform QC throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Assisting with the budget and programming
- Ensuring compliance is always upheld
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Diploma in Construction Management or equivalent degree
- Min of 8 years as a Project Engineer or 5 years as a Senior Project Engineer
- Completion of project $50mil+
- Strong technical base with experience working with s similar tier 1 builder
This highly professional outfit is looking for likeminded individuals that strive for excellence and high attention to detail. This company has a proven track record of progression and development for their employees. Outstanding employee benefits and work-life balance.
- High salary banding.
- Growing company with large scale projects awaiting start 2021.
- Hit the ground running on an existing project with a plan to move onto a new build in 2021.
- Established subcontractor network.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's