|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||$130k - $150k INC|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021 15:59|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This head contractor has an extensive project currently underway and with several years of planned work already booked in, allowing this company to ensure role security for the appropriate candidate along with solid development opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will need to hit the ground running on this existing project consisting of 50 townhouse development projects. You will be expected to ensure the project milestones are met and complete cohesion between the subcontractors. Along with ensuring the end product is to an exceptionally high standard.
- Manage & organise sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Oversee onsite safety requirements
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Ability to aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualified
- Min 5+ years site management experience with a reputable company on similar sized projects
- Experience in 50+ townhouse development projects
- Working knowledge of other trades
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including sub-contractors.
- Hands-on, can-do and motivated attitude
This tight-knit team is looking for like-minded individuals that enjoyed high levels of precision and finishes along with enjoying high energy individuals. They strive to provide market-leading work-life balance and understand the importance of family time.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's