|Job title:||Buisness/Office Manager|
|Salary||$90k - $130k package|
|Contact name:||Jimmy Sammut|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This tight-knit Canberra head contractors are well established within the Canberra large scale construction market. With several projects currently underway and with tendered project awaiting a start date, this company is looking to expand its operations and reach within the office to ensure all aspects of the business is covered.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking finically focused Business/Office Manager. You'll be involved with leading the local office and a trusted advisor to the senior leadership team. Along with several duties, client and subcontractor engagement, follow up, reports and cash flow and accounts along with managing the day to day operations of the office to ensure that the office is functioning to a high level without distractions.
- Follow up on clients, sub-contractors, creditors and debtors
- Managing overheads and budgets
- Maintain job forecast for the construction team, working closely with Pre-Construction.
- Organizing job folders and preparation of documents as required.
- Assist in any areas necessary regarding projects, including setting up of new projects
- Assisting in onboarding employees marketing activities and client functions
- Assist General Manager in monitoring project expenditure, job forecasting and construction teams.
- Assist the executive team as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in finances are highly advantageous
- Experience in cash flow, expenditure reports and collation
- Be able to build and maintain professional relationships
- High-level ability to resolve claim issues with steakhouses
- Milling ness to learn and develop within the construction sector
- Ability to supervise staff and ensure the office is running to a high standard.
- Hands-on, can-do and motivated attitude
- Ability to use technology for your work, including email; we use various computer systems and apps for our building projects
- Future career aspirations
This company believes in loyalty, mateship and teamwork and are looking for like-minded candidates that believe in an honest day's work. They offer outstanding training and support within your career and provide additional support in achieving your life goals.
- Join well-known head contractor
- Career development on offer
- The close-knit site and office team with one shared a common goal to achieve outlining success.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to email@example.com