|Job title:||HR Advisor|
|Industry:||Business Support Human Resources|
|Salary||$80K - $90K + Super|
|Contact name:||Jimmy Sammut|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This tight-knit Canberra head contractors are well established within the Canberra large scale construction market. With several projects currently underway and with tendered project awaiting a start date, this company is looking to big on like-minded individuals. This company is looking to expand its operations and reach within the office to ensure all aspects of the business is covered.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking finically focused Human Resources Advisor. You'll be involved with leading the local office and a trusted advisor to the senior leadership team. developing,. managing and upholding policies and procedures within the companies guidelines.
- You will own and deliver strategic people processes, policies, systems and operations across our organization - where enhancing our employee experience is key
- Effective management of the HR framework, including performance management, resource planning, compliance, & employee development
- Ownership and maintenance of the administration
- Continually develop, implement, and maintain company policies and procedures focusing on compliance with all regulatory and governance frameworks
- Assisting in onboarding employees marketing activities and client functions
- Assist the executive team as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Prior experience in HR tertiary qualifications is highly desired
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; comfortable presenting to large groups and knack for building trust and developing strong working relations.
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior experience in HR roles; leading and developing high-performance teams
- A strong track record of consistently meeting or exceeding performance metrics;
- Ability to quickly gain buy-in for projects and programs and influence internal and external stakeholders.
This construction and property development company is looking for people who fit in with the visiting team and create a harmonious environment to ensure no disruption to the business looking for energetic people how to have a passion for HR and interested in working within the construction sector.
- Up and coming building contractor
- Career development on offer
- The close-knit site and office team with one shared a common goal to achieve outlining success.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org