Site Manager residential
|Job Title:||Site Manager residential|
|Salary:||$130K to $150K + Super|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2020 16:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This tight-knit Canberra head contractors are well established within the Canberra large scale construction market. With several projects currently underway and with tendered project awaiting a start date, this company is looking to big on like-minded individuals.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a driven Site Manager looking to work on bespoke residential projects, managing several site and multiple trades. Reporting directly to the project manager who with work closely with the site and office administrators.
· Monitor and manage all project activities of sub-contractors concerning progress, budget and work quality to ensure they are completed to required standards
· Read and interpret construction plans
· Highly effective in planning, organising and problem-solving skills
· Work to project deadlines & coordinate trades
· WHS implementation and management
· Quality Control
· Review of progress versus programme
· Forward planning, scheduling and ordering of materials
· High-level understanding of service trades and commissioning of building services
· Defect inspections, listing and rectification
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
· Ideally, you will have at least 3 years' industry experience (post apprenticeship) Bespoke large residential houses $1mil +
· Depth of knowledge in construction methodology and various trades (structural, civil, services, facade, framing and finishing)
· An ability to motivate a team, lead from the front and roll your sleeves up when necessary.
· Tertiary degree or diploma in building, supervision, engineering or equivalent OR carpentry or other trade qualifications
· Able to create and status a full construction programme and plan.
· Analytical, thorough, detailed, organised, flexible and innovative in problem-solving.
· Strong understanding of construction techniques and the building process and constraints.
· Have excellent people and communication skills
This company believes in loyalty, mateship and teamwork and are looking for like-minded candidates that believe in an honest day's work. They offer outstanding training and support within your career and will provide additional support in achieving your life goals.
- Join well-known head contractor
- Career development on offer
- The close-knit site and office team with one shared a common goal to achieve outlining success.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's