Project Manager Fit out
|Job title:||Project Manager Fit out|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$120K to $160K|
|Contact name:||Jimmy Sammut|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-respected contractor has an outstanding reputation within the Canberra market. This company operates slightly under the radar within Canberra. However, the end product is thrilled clients and end-users, Based on repeat business and a strong pipeline of work.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a highly professional, polished and dynamic Project Manager. This company has been awarded several private and government projects resulting in the need for highly experienced Project Manager experienced within government projects, with the ability to communicate effectively to both trades and client-side representatives.
- Leading and managing multiple client representatives
- Manage & organise sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Ability to aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
- Sourcing project-specific trades.
- Drafting and issuing subcontracts.
- Manage invoices and claims.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications
- Fit-out/refurbishment sector background working on projects up to $5M
- Management of project cost controls
- Programming, budgeting, and forecasting
- Variation and progress claims
- Client, team and supplier management
- Ensuring best practice QA, WHS and IR
This company champions work-life balance and company cohesion. This extremely tight-knit company focuses on team dynamics and high-quality workmanship. If you are looking for a genuine family-run company with opportunities to grow and develop, then this is a company where you can find a long term home.
- Long term position
- Outstanding support and development opportunities
- The close-knit site and office team with one shared a common goal to achieve outlining success.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C