|Job Title:||General Foreman|
|Salary:||$130k - $150k + Super|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 16:58|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multi-disciplined head contractor is building its team within the Canberra market and looking for people looking to join an up and coming building and development company. This company has secured several projects and with exclusive clients and have a strong pipeline of future work. They are working on a variety of projects from commercial new build and residential.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced General Foreman with a well-rounded experience in structures and finishes. They have several projects in the pipeline and are looking to ensure the project is fully staffed and prepared to deliver high-quality outcomes for the client.
- Manage & organise sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Oversee onsite safety requirements
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Ability to aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualified
- Min 5+ years Foreman experience with a reputable company on similar sized projects
- Experience in multi-level residential projects
- Working knowledge of other trades
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including sub-contractors.
- Hands-on, can-do and motivated attitude
- Ability to use technology for your work, including email; we use various computer systems and apps for our building projects
- Future career aspirations
This company surrounds itself with highly professional construction personnel, with strong teamwork principles and core values.
Culture is the most significant area that the client is looking at; skills and experience can be taught, working well with the existing team is a core behaviour that will quickly be identified.
- Attractive salary base + Company car + Project incentives
- Opportunity to grow develop and shape your career within a company that supports its team
- No limitations on projects or personal growth
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's