|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||$75k - $90K|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2020 16:15|
This tight-knit Canberra head contractors are well established within the Canberra large scale construction market. With several projects currently underway and with tendered project awaiting a start date, this company is looking to big on like-minded individuals.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a driven highly driven Contracts administrators that have a complete understanding of not only the contracts management side of the role but an in-depth knowledge of financials.
- · Assisting teams with procurement
- · Understanding and complying with Head Contract & Subcontractor conditions
- · Manage document control
- · Manage As-Built Manuals, Warranties & Guarantees
- · Setting up a subcontractor preamble database
- · Assist in cost forecasting and reporting of projects in accordance with the reporting timetable
- · Assist in the production of Project Control Group reports, Internal reports as required by the Project Manager
- Diploma in Construction Management or equivalent degree
- Min 5 years’ experience in Contracts administration
- Strong technical base with experience working with similar tier 1 builder
- Experience in all stages of subcontract management
This company believes in loyalty, mateship and teamwork and are looking for like-minded candidates that believe in an honest day's work. They offer outstanding training and support within your career and will provide additional support in achieving your life goals.
- Join well-known head contractor
- Career development on offer
- The close-knit site and office team with one shared a common goal to achieve outlining success.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's