Project Director Commercial New Build
|Job Title:||Project Director Commercial New Build|
|Salary:||$150K - $200K + Super|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 12:58|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This high calibre head contractor sees a growing pipeline. This company has been operating within the Canberra market for over 25 years and has established itself with a market-leading reputation within the commercial new build and residential sector. As 2021 progresses, the pipeline of projects continues to grow along with their site teams, resulting in the need to bring on a 2IC.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for highly experienced construction Project Managers or Client Side Project Managers looking to get into the construction sector. this role will be focused on as a point of contact for both the clients, stakeholders and site teams. Also assisting the General Manager with day to day operations and reviewing design and tenders. This role is going to be ever-evolving, so they are looking for highly driven people, that have the right attitude to build skills and take on additional responsibilities that support the growth of the business.
- Supporting and managing both the site teams and external stakeholders
- Reviewing and making executive decisions within the design phase
- Manage & organize sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Oversee onsite and offering support and direction
- Managing taking the reigns of the business and allowing the GM to focus on client satisfaction and business growth
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Diploma or Bachelor's in Construction Management or Building and construction
- Min 5+ years in construction or Client-side project management experience
- Experience in commercial new build or residential sector
- Working knowledge of other trades
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including sub-contractors.
- Hands-on, can-do and motivated attitude
- hHigh level of client engagement and management
This company is family orientated and is focused on employee longevity and engagement. They are highly focused on the clients' satisfaction and ensure that there's repeat business to ensure strong growth for the future,
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity for a CSPM to jump across to the construction sector
- Strong growth and development opportunities and expanding of your skillset
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's