|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||$100,000 to $120,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 13:31|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This high calibre head contractor sees a growing pipeline. This company has been operating within the Canberra market for over 25 years and has established itself with a market-leading reputation within the commercial new build and residential sector. As 2021 progresses, the pipeline of projects continues to grow along with their site teams, resulting in the immediate need for a Contracts Administrator.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a well-rounded Contract Administrators looking to work on a diverse range of projects. The opportunity is designed for an experienced CA to come onboard and assists develop and give guidance to the existing CA's within the team. Along with managing several residential and commercial projects. You will be working closely with highly driven Project managers focused on client satisfaction, and high end builds.
- Assisting teams with procurement
- Understanding and complying with Head Contract & Subcontractor conditions
- Manage document control
- Setting up a subcontractor preamble database
- Assist in cost forecasting and reporting of projects in accordance with the reporting timetable
- Assist in the production of Project Control Group reports, Internal reports as required by the Project Manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Diploma in Construction Management or Building and Construction
- Min 5 years experience in Contracts Administration
- Strong technical base with experience working with similar project size
- Experience in all stages of subcontract management
This company believes in high-quality workmanship, not cutting corners and getting the job done the first time correctly. Senior managers have a keen eye for detail, and shoddy work quality will be identified very quickly. The site team is extensive. Thus requiring someone that works well within the team and supports the project and broader business.
- Attractive salary package
- Variety of projects to work on across all sectors of construction
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and career development
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's