|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$130k - $150k INC|
|Contact name:||Jimmy Sammut|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Canberra construction company has gone from strength to strength in 2021 and have won multiple projects resulting in restructuring of their current employees, allowing an extensive recruitment drive; they pride themselves on loyalty, teamwork and mateship. This company offers all projects from multi resi, commercial and fit-out projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a high calibre Site Manager looking to work on a portfolio-building project. This is a prestigious project with an important client, and high-end finishes are paramount. Along with this, there is a strong pipeline of tenders projects in both commercial and bespoke residential projects.
- Manage & organise sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Oversee onsite safety requirements
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Ability to aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualified
- Min 5+ years Foreman experience with a reputable company on similar sized projects
- Experience in multi-level residential projects
- Working knowledge of other trades
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including sub-contractors.
- Hands-on, can-do, and motivated attitude
- Ability to use technology for your work, including email; we use various computer systems and apps for our building projects
- Future career aspirations
This company believes in high-quality workmanship, not cutting corners and getting the job done the first time correctly. Senior managers have a keen eye for detail, and shoddy work quality will be identified very quickly. The site team is extensive. Thus requiring someone that works well within the team and supports the project are going to be favoured over knowledge.
- Attractive salary package
- Variety of projects to work on across all sectors of construction
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and career development
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C