Project Manager Fitout
|Job Title:||Project Manager Fitout|
|Salary:||$120,000 to $130,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 17:28|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This tier 2 fit-out and refurbishment contractor fly under the radar in the Canberra construction sector, however, has a stellar reputation with their clients that see repeat business year on year.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be able to hit the ground running to be considered for this role, given the time constraints on the project and scope, our client is not looking for a person that needs supervision or guidance. Must have extensive project experience within government office fit-out end to end project lifecycle.
- Liaising with and reporting to the clients
- Developing construction programmes
- Project Budgets and reports
- Ensure the work is completed on time, to budget and quality
- Overseeing site teams
- Manage and monitor site Health & Safety
- Manage subcontractors
- Produce progress reports
- Attend and chair some management and progress meetings
- Good knowledge of standard forms of contract
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Great attitude
- 2-3 years of Project Management with a fit-out contractor
- Keen to deliver prestigious, high-quality projects for corporate clients
- High-level building methodology skills
- A diverse portfolio of commercial projects and stable work history with reliable references
- Strong client relationship skills can influence and negotiate at the highest level
- Supportive of a culture that values people
- Can mentor others, is a confident team leader and a great communicator
This is a family run business with an intense desire for high-end quality. Believe in "getting the job done right the first time". Within this small team, you are looked after both inside and outside of work. The General Manager is about supporting his people.
- A small, close-knit team
- Attractive salary bandings
- Outstanding work-life balance and benefits
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's