Project Manager Multi Residential
|Job Title:||Project Manager Multi Residential|
|Salary:||$140,000 - $160,000|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 17:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-established Canberra construction company are looking for Project Managers looking to work on a project that aims to boost the Canberra skyline and become a sort after location.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a driven Project Manager that has had experience working in projects in the range of $50 – $100mil, you will be a part of a large construction team reporting to the Project Director. Working in the heart of the city on a large scale high residential build.
- Generate construction programmes to ensure detailed planning of safety, resources, time, costs, and quality
- Deliver projects in accordance with building specifications, standards and manage the specific contractual requirements
- Manage tender interviews, letting of contracts, including subcontractor negotiations
- Implement and manage project delivery systems.
- Deliver your project(s) to the highest standard of client satisfaction and quality
- Manage the performance of the project team and be responsible for the development and mentoring of the project team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Ideally, you will have at least 8 years' industry experience (post Cadetship)
- Depth of knowledge in construction methodology and various trades (structural, civil, services, facade, and finishing)
- An ability to motivate a team, lead from the front and roll your sleeves up when necessary.
- Tertiary degree or diploma in building
- Able to create and status a full construction programme and plan.
- Analytical, thorough, detailed, organised, flexible and innovative in problem-solving.
- Strong understanding of construction techniques and the building process and constraints.
- Have excellent people and communication skills
This company believes in high-end quality, strong teamwork, and passion for building. Has a desire to ensure clients and end-users are 100% satisfied with the outcomes. They believe in honest days work, however, is focused on family and work-life balance.
- Join well-known head contractor
- Career development on offer into senior leadership roles
- The close-knit site and office team with one shared a common goal to achieve outlining success.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's