Senior Building Regulations Consultant x 2
|Job Title:||Senior Building Regulations Consultant x 2|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $140,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 16:55|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established for over 20 years and located in the CBD, this company is one of the largest, privately-owned Building Regulations and Access consultancies in Sydney. They partner with some of the most recognised Architects, Builders, Developers and Clients in Australia and employ over 40 staff.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Joining a team of 13 Building Regulations Consultants, you will be responsible for mentoring and supporting Intermediate and Junior Consultants, while ensuring personal targets are achieved. This position offers long term career growth due to the ongoing success and strategic growth plans of the business. The company has remained very busy, even throughout Covid, and have plans to grow their team throughout 2021.
- Write reports and provide advice to clients based on the BCA
- Assist with training and mentoring of Assistant Building Regulations Consultants
- Prepare fee proposals
- Manage your workflow and work output
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs
- Assist the with delivering services within timeframes, cost and quality
- Provide recommendations of various stages of developments including out of scope works
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Over 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Intermediate candidates who are ready to take a step up are encouraged to apply
- Graduate Diploma of Building Surveying is preferred
- A thorough understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Job security due to strong project pipeline
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Tailored career progression plan
- Diverse and challenging projects to enhance your CV
- Work-life balance and flexibility
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's