Senior Building Regulations Consultant
|Job title:||Senior Building Regulations Consultant|
|Salary||$100,000 - $150,000 + superannuation|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is one of the largest, privately-owned Building Regulations (BCA), Fire Engineering and Access consultancies in NSW. They partner with leading Architects, Builders, Developers and Clients, and specialise in delivering commercial-grade buildings.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Joining a team of 13 Building Regulations Consultants, you will be responsible for mentoring and supporting Intermediate and Junior Consultants, while ensuring personal targets are achieved. This position offers long-term career growth due to the ongoing success and strategic growth plans of the business.
- Write reports and provide advice to clients
- Assist with training and mentoring of Assistant Building Regulations Consultants
- Attend site inspections and client meetings
- Prepare fee proposals and manage your workflow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Over 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Intermediate candidates who are ready to take a step up are encouraged to apply
- Graduate Diploma of Building Surveying is preferred
- A thorough understanding of the Building Code of Australia/NCC
- Clear and concise written communication skills for report writing
- Job security due to strong project pipeline
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Tailored career progression plan
- Work from home flexibility
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C