|Job title:||Aged Care|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading regional Aged Care provider based in a vibrant rural NSW community.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Opportunities exist for Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Assistant in Nurses you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team to ensure the highest level of resident care. You'll be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within the facility. Both contract and permanent opportunities available.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Personal resident care
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Update care plans
- ACFI documentation
- Adhearing to and championing the new Aged Care standards
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive Aged Care experience
- Experience working with ACFI
- Knowledge of the new Aged Care standards
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavor to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Salary packaging options
- Accommodation provided
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.