|Salary||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique style Architectural firm specialises in a range of low to medium density Residential projects. Being a smaller, intimate and passionate team, everyone is hands-on in their role with an exciting balance of collaboration and autonomy across all project stages.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the company Director, you will take a great deal of ownership in your role, being part of a close knit team. You will manage projects from end to end, and have a high degree of project and stakeholder involvement, as well as an amazing ability to progress under the mentorship of the experienced Director.
- Engage in concept designs and design development
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Running projects and their stakeholders
- Client and stakeholder management
- Overview and deliver DA/CC documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Revit software
- Demonstrate a flair for design
- Strong previous Residential and Mixed-Use project experience
- Mid to high end Residential projects are ideal - being houses and low density apartments
- Autonomous and independent attitude with strong communication skills
This company places employees at the top of the priority list. Unlike most companies, this company wants promote you! If you grow, they grow! The day-to-day is fun and fulfilling, with a hands on team and an office environment next to none! Not to mention a lot of flexibility to fit your lifestyle if you require to work from home one or two days per week.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills
- Work on a portfolio of intricate Residential and Mixed-Use projects
- Enjoy a better work/life balance with the flexibility to work from home
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.