|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2020 09:37|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Located in Sydney's North-west this Architectural studio has been able to build a healthy pipeline for continuous work. The studio is well known for their work on large high end Reisdential projects, including Single Dwelling, Mixed-Use and Multi-Residential. The company has an immaculate reputation for being able to work collaboratively to ensure the teams and partners are able to compelte their work quickly and to a high-quality.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for a 360 degree role and take control an end to end process within the business while working closely with the company Director / Principal Architect who is a very collaborative and experienced Architect who will provide guidance where needed. However you will enjoy a micro-management free environment while also being able to continue to build your skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation from concept to delivery.
- Work across multiple projects at different stages.
- Close Client interaction and site visits.
- Revit documentation and implementation at all stages.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project design and coordination skills within Multi-Res & Mixed-Use projects.
- You must be highly Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience.
- You will be experienced carried projects from early concept to completion.
- A high level of experience with AutoCAD is very beneficial.
The employees at this studio would describe themsevles as culture centric. They highly value the environment of the studo and the energy that different people bring to that environment. The Studio prides themselves on having partners and employees who are also actively trying to pick up new skills to implement into their repertoire.
- Great North-Western Sydney location near public transport and public parking nearby.
- Work on highly intricate and interesting projects.
- Great collaborative culture that has led to a great name within the industry.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's